Tuesday, February 19, 2019

My mihi mihi



Mihimihi

Maggie

I am learning to: introduce myself and others, and respond to introductions using my personal information




Tēnā koutou katoa, (greetings to you all)

Ko Puketapapa tōku maunga (mountain)

Ko Manukau Harbour tōku moana (ocean)

Nō Aotearoa, Germany, Ireland ahau (where you are from)

KeTāmaki Makaurau tōku kāinga ināianei. (I now live)

Ko Te Hapara pai tōku kura (school / Good Shepherd School*)

Ko Shaw tōku whānau (family)

Ko Andrew Shaw tōku pāpā (father)

Ko Anna Thorpe tōku māmā (mother)

Ko Maggie Shaw tōku ingoa (your name)

Nō reira, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā tātou katoa.

(Therefore, greetings to you, greetings to you, greeting to us all).



1 comment:

  1. That's lovely Maggie, I will try to learn some of this too as I'd like to improve my knowledge of Te Reo

    ReplyDelete