Friday, March 15, 2019

My Accident Story



My Completely Accidental Accident Story

February 2019

Maggie
I am learning to entertain my audience through a recount.

The muffled whispers of Room 9 could barely be heard, but if you had been there you would have known they were excited. It was P.E time and we were waiting to know what we were going to be doing. Suddenly the screams and shouts of the joyous Room 9 broke the silence in the air. We were playing netball! Those that loved netball cheered.

We all got into teams of two, obviously I was with my best friend Jiwoo. Soon after we realized, we didn’t have a ball yet! Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuun! I was panicking! There was only two balls left! One was good and one was nearly flat! There was one more team without a ball! This would be the race of my life!

I ran as fast as I possibly could. They were gaining on me! Ah! I wasn't going to make it then, I won! I had got It! I had started running back…

Crash I fell backwards landing on my arm. Suddenly pain shot through my body as I landed on the cold hard concrete, the worst pain, the most sincere pain I had ever felt in my life. I was speechless. All I could say was ouch.

I sat on the gravely concrete for what seemed like forever, but was probably only a few seconds. Finally I got up, my arm throbbing and continued to play, until it became to much to bear. Eventually I found out I had a fracture, and boy did it hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment