Friday, November 1, 2019

Senses poems


Sensus poems:

The playground with the hill
The rickety old swing was creaking in the wind,
I looked up to the top of the slide that seemed to go on forever,
I was at the top of the hill at the playground , in the smell of the dew on the grass I was fastened,
The blood rushing to my head as I rolled down the hill felt warm and never would I leave, never!

Christmas
You know the jolliest time of the year is near when you can smell the roast in the oven,
The presents are under the tree and you see grandmas that she wrapped delicately, a sweater  she had knitted,
The  prickly christmas tree scratches me as I walk by,
The spice from the gingerbread house tickles my tongue,
The happy carolers sing there melodic song that lifts everyone's spirits,
Merry Christmas everyone

The haunted house
As I entered the house for a dare the cool air embraced me,
I breathed in the dust, making my throat taste like coal, a musty feeling filled my lungs,
Already creeped out I turned to go but I heard a creaking sound coming from behind me,
I turned to see a scared face, blood dripping from both eyes,
He smelt like sweat and blood,

I ran away he grabbed me, I felt I might come to a sticky end

No comments:

Post a Comment