Friday, December 6, 2019

Limericks

Jam
I stuck my finger in the jam
Say! I should spread it on my ham
It tasted so good,
Well of course it would,
Next, I’ll have to try it on lamb

Moola
Moola is the thing I want to have most,
With moola lots of parties I could host
Bwa ha ha ha ha! 
Give me lots of moola!
With moola I’d buy a yacht on the coast!


Why oh why did I sit near the Y?
At lunch I sat there to eat my pie,
Why did I do this?
Why did this I not miss?
Why oh why, why oh why, oh my.

Zara
Zara is my very good friend
Really soon the world she will end
She’s a hufflepuff
But she’s really tough
Time with friends she tends to spend.


A series of unfortunate events
 The baudelaires: Violet,klause and sunny,
Their life is really really quite crummy,
Near a lumber mill,
Olaf is evil,

They just need a daddy and a mummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment